If you already have a financial accountant or CPA, here are some questions to ask yourself to determine if switching to Contract Controllers CPAs adds up:
- Do you own or control a business that has annual revenues between $100,000 and $10,000,000?
- Do you get monthly/quarterly in-house financial statements?
- Do you know how to use the financial information you have?
- Would you like to pay less in taxes?
- Does your existing financial accountant or CPA only work in his office and never on-site at your business?
- Is your bookkeeper or accountant managing only daily activity? Do they know how to provide you with the more in-depth financial information you need for decision making?
- Is your existing CPA or tax preparer rigid and only accepts information one way on a certain day?
- Is your current accountant or CPA unresponsive when you call with questions?
Contract Controllers CPAs, P.S. services business accounting and financial controller clients throughout the Western Washington area including Seattle, Bellevue, Kent, Renton, Federal Way, Tacoma, Olympia, Des Moines, Auburn and more.